The DC Metro Area Real Estate Resource
At The Estridge Group REALTORS®, our mission is to provide unparalleled service to all of our clients, home buyers and sellers alike. With over 1,000 homes sold and $1 billion dollars in home sales accomplished, our formula for success is simple: it’s about your success.
Being in the top ½% of REALTORS® nationwide, and having over 30 years of experience allows us to deliver professional real estate guidance at the highest levels. Our specialized credentials include Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, and Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
16th Street Heights, Adams Morgan, American University Park, Brightwood and Petworth, Capitol Hill, Chevy Chase DC, Cleveland Park, Columbia Heights, Crestwood, Dupont Circle and Kalorama, Forest Hills, Friendship Heights, Georgetown, LeDroit Park, Mount Pleasant, Penn Quarter, Spring Valley, The Palisades, Takoma Park DC, Woodley Park
Montgomery County, Maryland:
You can learn more about The Estridge Group by viewing our team member profiles, and by reviewing our client testimonials. For personalized attention, contact us and let us help you with your real estate questions!
Also, take advantage of these free resources on our website:
- Featured Property for Sale: As experts in the Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia real estate markets, we can provide you detailed information on these homes, or any others!
- Market Trends Newsletter: Local market directions, sales activity and more!
- Real Estate Blog: Useful home tips, real estate information and commentary on market activity.
- Email Listing Alerts: Get the newest home listings in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia sent to you automatically – free! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Free Home Evaluation: Receive a complimentary analysis of your home's current market value.
Bonus Resource: You wouldn’t go on a first date without your best outfit, so why put your house on the market if it doesn’t look its best? Watch our presentation on staging homes to learn how to increase the value of your property!