Chevy Chase Section 10 — Close to Everything But Far From Ordinary
Gentle hills and quiet, winding streets welcome families home to Chevy Chase Section 10, nestled between Connecticut Avenue and scenic Rock Creek Park. Just over a mile inside the I-395 Beltway and a scant 20 minutes’ drive to downtown D.C., Section 10 is the ideal location for residents who want the combination of fine schools, nearby amenities and abundant recreation in a neighborhood full of charming homes. Chevy Chase expert and resident of nearby Rollingwood, Melinda Estridge can help you find the ideal home here in Section 10.
Variety Is The Spice Of Section 10 Homes
Built mainly in the mid-1950’s, homes in Chevy Chase Section 10 are mostly colonial classics with a few ramblers and split-levels in the mix. Surrounding the neighborhood you will find:
- Excellent nearby schools including North Chevy Chase Elementary School, Westland Junior High School and Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School, as well as a French International School
- Rock Creek Park, with beautiful trails and scenery as well as riding stables with lessons available
- Montgomery County library
- A variety of local restaurants including Tavira nearby and more in downtown Chevy Chase
- Just across Connecticut Avenue, the private Columbia Country Club offers members a championship golf course, tennis and swimming facilities
- Fine shopping in Friendship Heights and downtown Chevy Chase
Everything You Want In A Home With Washington Right Next Door
Whether your idea of a good time is an evening at The Kennedy Center, a Redskins’ game or just kicking back in your own peaceful refuge, Chevy Chase and Section 10 has just what you’re looking for. Contact Melinda Estridge — nobody offers you more knowledge about Montgomery County and all that is ChevyChaseLiving.