Rock Creek Forest
Rock Creek Forest — Where Washington’s Renowned Park Meets Chevy Chase
Just a few hundred families make their homes in Rock Creek Forest, lured by convenient access to the District, the famed BCC schools and next-door Rock Creek Park with its stables and Candy Cane playground. Bounded by Grubb Road and Silver Spring, DC’s Colonial Village and the Capital Crescent Trail, Rock Creek Forest offers a wealth of recreational and leisure amenities to residents drawn to well-tended homes in a range of architectural styles. Resident of nearby Rollingwood and Chevy Chase expert, Melinda Estridge can help you find your own special home here in Rock Creek Forest.
What is your architectural style?
In Rock Creek Forest, you’ll find colonials and tudors sharing quiet streets with mid-century ramblers and modern icons. In and around Rock Creek Forest, residents enjoy:
- The BCC School Cluster including highly regarded Rock Creek Forest Elementary School
- Rock Creek Park with Its Meadowbrook Stables and beloved Candy Cane City playground
- Two hiking trails: Rock Creek Trail linking the downtown to distant Lake Needwood and Capital Crescent Trail stretching from Bethesda to Georgetown
- The Rock Creek Pool and Tennis Club, health clubs, houses of worship
- Rock Creek Shopping Center, home of Parkway Deli, the Takoma Park Silver Spring Food Coop, a bike shop, restaurants and more
- Fine shopping in Friendship Heights and downtown Chevy Chase
Everything You Want In A Home With Washington Right Next Door
Whether your idea of a good time is an evening at The Kennedy Center, a Redskins’ game or just kicking back in your own peaceful refuge, Chevy Chase and Rock Creek Forest has just what you’re looking for. Contact Melinda Estridge — nobody offers you more knowledge about Montgomery County and all that is ChevyChaseLiving.
© 2021 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers, personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.