About Melinda Estridge
Melinda Estridge's Resume
My Experience, Credentials, Track Record, and Awards
Over 30 Years of Experience and Over a Billion Dollars of Real Estate Sold
"My philosophy of the business is simple. Be thorough, forthright, honest and professional and make sure all my clients know they have a friend who cares about and understands their needs."
-- Melinda Estridge
A native of the Washington, D.C. and Maryland suburbs, Melinda Estridge has been helping people buy and sell properties for over 20 years. Her enthusiasm, dedication and personal integrity make her the realtor of choice in the Washington Metropolitan area.
A leader in her field, Melinda capitalizes on her professional experience, knowledge, and love of the area to bring the people she works with the very best results.
As a well-trained and experienced negotiator, Melinda assures her clients the best value possible, whether buying or selling.
Her full-time staff, buyer specialist, mortgage banker and 7-day-a-week FREE real estate legal advice provide the highest level of service possible, placing Melinda in the top ½% of all agents nationwide!
Some of the advantages of hiring Melinda:
- She's never too busy to meet your individual needs. Her highly-organized nature, along with her computerized system of tracking and marketing, allows her to provide superior one-on-one service.
- Her phenomenal track record is your guarantee that a highly-trained professional is working for you.
- Her understanding of the real estate profession has given her unparalleled networking abilities - she'll get your home the exposure that you'll need to get it sold! If you're interested in receiving the best service, call MELINDA ESTRIDGE!
- Top 1% in America among real estate agents
- In Top 10 Agents of Long & Foster every year
- Over twenty-two years experience as a professional real estate agent
- Independent contractor for largest real estate broker in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area
- Expertise in marketing property utilizing unique marketing strategies of the highest caliber
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to the business. Readily willing to accept the challenge of a highly competitive market
- Interior Design training ? expert advice on preparing the home for sale
- Interface with Sellers and Buyers demonstrating integrity and honesty toward clients
- Tenacity to follow sale through to final completion of transaction
- Professional support staff for constant accessibility
- Expert knowledge of area
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS & AWARDS
- Over $100 million in sales
- Member of Washington Power Players ? a network group of the top agents in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area
- Certified Buyers Representative designation
- SRES Senior Relocation Specialist
- Nationwide Network of Top Realtors member
- Elected 1995 President for Long & Foster?s Top Producing Agents
- Hall of Fame member of Long & Foster?s Founder?s Club ? at least $10 million of production for 5 consecutive years
- Lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club for Montgomery County & Washington D.C. Board of Realtors
- Member of National Speakers Bureau for Real Estate Professionals
- Superstar Panel for Long & Foster Top Agents
- Lifetime member of Long & Foster Gold Team (Our Company?s Top Agents)
- Interviewed by The Duncan Group as the Star of the Month agent for Washington, D.C. for national distribution of audio cassette to mortgage brokers and real estate agents